Sunday = Busy + Boring Day

Sunday, August 3, 2008



OMG my hand hurts so badly now..

Yesterday nite, i received a call from Amanda and she said she was drunk. She wanna me to go and fetch her. She's totally drunk yesterday, see liao buai tahan. Wanna know hw i hurt my hand? Because she was vomiting under her blk and cant be able to walk, so i decide to carry her up. While i'm carrying her, i sprain my arms due to some incorrect way of carry a person. And now my arm hurts so much till i cant use it freely.

Been playing psp whole day, yesterday and today. Haha so fun sia..God Of War is a must play game. The Story is so nice and the game play was fantastic! And Tekken too. Now i'm downloading 300 glory, hope it can play coz yesterday after finish downloading the Guilty Gear, it cannot play and it really piss me off...haha..so hope my 300 Glory can be able to play~

Now my hand hurt so much till i cant type properly, maybe i will blog later ba...see ya~

0 comments: