~MC Day~

Thursday, July 31, 2008





Yesterday night is a terrible night for me, because i cough till i vomit! And i cant sleep well..OMG~ I hate coughing! Because of i cant sleep well yesterday night..den today decide to take a personal MC from me, haha.

Yesterday went to eat roti prata with Amanda, omg tell you what...the cheese prata was very delicious! I ate 2 yesterday but find it not enough! The prata was nice but it was very expensive. Guess how much for each prata? Let me tell u, 1 chesse prata cost me 2.70! Very expensive right?

After finish eating prata, me and Amanda went to Thai Disco at golden mile. When i reach there, i saw 1 live band. I quite like them because i like their singing style and also there was 1 more important thing about the live band and it was...there are alot of pretty gal! haha~

After the Thai Disco, me and Amanda went to her house nearby and chit chat. Wow we chit chat till around 4+ to 5am in the morning..We tok abt almost everything. When Amanda told me abt her family problem, i find she's such a poor and strong gal. At first i tot she came from a well known family, den the truth shocked me yesterday when she told me abt it..

Amanda dont be sad or worry abt ur family issue. Things may happen from time to time, so juz treasure the things or day that u have now. So Amanda~ Jia You, dont give up so easily~

0 comments: