Juz Reach Home From Funeral

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


So tired now...juz came back from my so call uncle funeral. I juz now know the true reason of why my uncle suddenly pass away. The reason was...he was kanna beaten to death de..at first i tot he die because of his heart attack. No choice since he was in the triad he should prepare the day he get himself into trouble will arrive.

While juz now when i'm still at the funeral, i felt very uneasy because i sense there's alot of eyes looking at me. When i turn around, i saw my aunt they all looking at me, i'm quite piss off at the first place because why they keep looking at me? I'm not a monster or animal why they use that kind of "staring eyes" looking at me. I give my grandmother face den i go de..if not i really dont care and also i told myself i should respect him coz he was my uncle.

Around 8pm + i saw a bunch oh ah beng + ah lian walking into the funeral, at first i tot only 10 ah beng and lian, how i know there are lots more to come~ Juz now quite dulanz because of 1 ah beng de, coz juz now i'm chatting on phone and walk away from my seat awhile, suddenly 1 ah beng suddenly took my chair away! Hello Mr Ah Beng, cant u see my bag was placing nicely on the chair? Or should i say, are u blind? Because of that ah beng, i went home straight away. Since he dont respect me, why should i respect other ppl..Am i bad?

Juz now i wear my new cap to the funeral, kinda funny sia...not use to it~ haha.. Maybe going out later...so before going out..i'm going to play a match or couple match of dota~ see ya~

0 comments: