Ghost Night!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Today happening sia. 2 things happen today. 1 of them was..minoo who is my friend kanna beaten up. 2rd was..ah lian juz broke off with ah boi and she cried.

Juz now around 2pm, i received a called from minoo. He called me to help me settle something, at first i was like..huh? What happen sia..Den i know he got beaten up. At first he said he got beaten up by 4 guys, i was damn angry at the first place~ CB bully my friend ar?! After that i meet minoo at Orchard, i asked him to give me the phone no of that guys who whack him. I called him up and wanna find them, but 1 of them said, not 4 whack 1.. is 3 of them wanna stop but minoo beat them... was so funny sia..and the final decision was... i told minoo to jio 1 of the guy 1 on 1 tml..haha why they fight at the first place..was quite a long story..lazy to say..haha wanna know juz call me...lol

As for the second thing was abt ah lian..she juz now damn emo lor..cried on the phone over her bf (ah boi). Haiz..actually small matter only..why coz of the small matter broke off..

Juz now chatting with Amanda from 11+ to 3am near my house...feel so relax while toking to her..coz can tok abt everything under the black black sky...i'm very tired now..guess i go and sleep liao..tml i still need to go to sch..nite nite..

0 comments: