Gonna have a neat haircut soon =D

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tomorrow or after tomorrow, i'm going to have a neat hair cut. Most likely will be short hair. Gonna say bye to my ah beng's hair style.


Today i'm damn tired! Want to know why? Started from yesterday, yesterday went to buy my formal shirt, pant and leather shoes. After that travel all the way from bugis to pasir ris to meet my friend. After that, went to meet Jeff because Jenny and Siquan went to look for him. Went to boat quay after meeting my brothers and sister. Erm..the night consider enjoy? Or? Can say half half? After everything, i went home alone..Ya..alone again..haha..By the time i reached home, it was already 7.30am! At 11am, my sister woke me up because i need to go bai bai at bedok! OMG..Was sooooo dead tired!

Was wondering why my life nowadays was so fuck up? Alot of problems pop up, and i need to settle and face it all alone! I dont know i can tolerate until when before i collapse. I really need someone there to give me a moral support, but too bad there isn't anyone..

Lazy to type..think i gonna rest awhile more! Bye!

0 comments: