Erm..getting close..

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ok first of all..I would like to say..My family business getting worst! And i may ended up supporting myself! OMG..means wont be going bq often as i need to learn and support myself.


I'm very busy nowadays because over my personal problems. Need to settle tons of things..omg..i'm so broke now! Now what i need to do is, put everything (eg. relationship, friendship, family) aside and concentrate on my stuff. As i'm running out of time!

I'm so tired right now..There is no one beside me supporting me..Was very very very tired..i may fall anytime..My mother asked me to go back and help out with my dad, but i rejected. Not i dont want, but i really dont know what to do even i work under my dad's company. Really hope that is someone special beside me and letting me lean. But this is just a wish..

Grr suddenly something pop up and i'm very stress..need to settle it first...

0 comments: