Nothing to do at home now..

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Unglum photo..lol Picture Of The Day!

Was doing nothing at the playground..so took a photo of myself with messy hair..haha

OMG..i'm so bloody bored now! Ok..just now i recieved a call from TMC..Was happy when i heard she said.. "hi Alan, you student pass has been approved". OMG was so damn happy la..Then TMD suddenly she said.."Tomorrow remember to bring along 90 bucks, 1 passport size photo and your passport, thanks." I was like WTH? I tot i already paid 200 over dollar with the application? Ahh..really need so much money meh? OMG..So broke now..I need money, Money and MONEY! Oh damnit..

I need money! I really need around 300 plus bucks by end of this week sia! Haiz..If no other choice..i think i need to sell my backside! Haha..no la..joking..i wont do it even im out of cash..But if really no other choice, den i bo bianz..need to do some freelance programming again..Anyone out there wanna me help them do assignment?! Approach me! Haha..i'll give ya some discount!

2 more days, my whole family going overseas living me behind! OMG..need to find some program for myself at home sia..If not i sure rot rot and rot! Oh ya tomorrow i'm going to newton and play basketball..WOndering there got any basketball court around that area? Ermm..But too bad Siquan not joining us because he said he need to work, and by the time he reach home, will be around 7pm! OMG..poor Siquan~

Oh ya..gonna upload some unglum photo of mine taking at the playground that located near my house..lol why am i there? Because..erm..Secret..And dont misunderstand! With a buddy of mine..and is a he not a she! Haha!

0 comments: