Kinda long nv blog liao..

Monday, August 3, 2009






Erm...Kinda long never blog..Ok now will update my blog alittle ba, if not it gonna rot real soon! Errr..Where should i start first? Ok..i think i know where to stay liao..Went to boat quay during Friday with, Peggy, Panda, Siquan, Jeff and Siting. Was enjoying ourself as nothing happen to me during that day..haha..Peaceful ~ And Peggy going back to her country during that day..And she will be back on the 7th? Ya i guess so..haha..


OMG..School assignment already released! I just started school for only 1 week and so fast the assignment already stress us out! Just now i went to take a look at my assignment, and i almost cry out loud because i dont know what the hell the assignment was talking about! Haha ..Guess i really need to start researching about what to do for my assignment!

During Thursday, my whole family going overseas and throw me alone in Singapore.. T_T Omg how am i suppose to spend the rest of my week alone at home? I cant be able to go out so often because my house got dogs! And i need to stay at home taking care of them! If not my sister gonna kill me when they returning back to Singapore..

Been playing basketball the pass few days..Was quite fun..Hope i get thinner by playing more basketball! Haha...I dont want my mother to say i look like a pig when she returning back to Singapore! I need to invite some friends of mine to come my house and accompany me over the weekend liao, if not i tell ya first..i sure cry of boredom!

I gonna upload some pictures of me and my friend..Dont misunderstand ok? LOL...

0 comments: