Update Update!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Why my face look so steam?

We are the champion!

Erm..tml Ah Nong coming to sengkang and play basketball with me~ Haha..First time sia..Wow i dont know been how many days rotting at home liao..haha..Alot of ppl asking me out..but i just dont feel like going out..Dont know why..

Today alot of weird weird phone no miss called me..haha But i didnt ans the phone..as this morning the Create Talents Pte Ltd called me and asked me to have appointment with them during 1pm..But i didnt attend..Haha..I'm afraid that it was their contact no so i didnt pick up..

Erm..and yes..today gonna rot at home once again..Haha..actually yesterday night, Alex said he wanna come to my house and drink..but ended up didnt..guess he was lazy ba because he was at Woodland during that time.

Sianz..I dont know why leh..Feel like going to Boat Quay leh..haha..But i need to control myself no matter wat! Haha..Here is the photo that i found on my friend's facebook..the picture shown last time we get champion on the TMC 3 on 3 match..

0 comments: