Im back!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

--------------------Yoz all! Im back!-----------------------

Haha..my comp was sent to the hospital few days ago..think bout 1 week ba..that is why i didnt update my blog! Erm..this week my life was so sux without comp! Haha...i guess i really cant live without comp sia..Computer can light up my life with color! Haha..Lame..I know its lame..lol..

What i had been doing last week without comp?
Ans...
Was...
Playing Xbox 360! haha..

I just brought myself a fighting stick, 1 streetfighter 4 xbox games and 1 RPG games call The Last Remnant. It was awesome! Haha..This 2 games accompany me through the week! Oh ya..I had not been drinking for bout 1 week! Actually feel like drinking alittle..But leh..erm..Haha..Trying to quit ba..Kinda waste of money!

Yesterday, while im waiting for Kimberly and the rest for some steamboat session..got a gal approach me..

Gal: Hi there..Are u a singaporean?
Me: Huh.."Blur face".. No..Why?
Gal: Oh im from Create Talents Pte Ltd "Flashing her name card to me"..
Me: Err ya? den?
Gal: We are looking for male model for our freelance modeling, and we hope that u can join our company..There is our website on the name card, feel free to look around..And also..can i know ur hp no so we can be able to contact u?
Me: ah..orh..98008401..
Gal: Ok thanks..we will call u tomorrow..is that ok?
Me: Orh ok.. "Was very blur during that time"

Think that gal really cock eye liao..lol..Cant she see the fats im carrying?! GrR...

Oh ya im on diet! Trying to stop eating my stupid supper at night!

WOw its 5:22am now..i think i better get more sleep if not my eye sure have serious eye bag..! Night all!

0 comments: