So full today~

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nothing to do..lol

Today im quite tired~ Wanna know why? The reason was my house air con spoil and asked the repairman to come my house and repair..Need to watch them repair from around 1pm to 8pm.. OMG...Im so sleepy and hungry just now..After everything i still need to mop the floor~ OMG~ I quite envy my da jie..she reach home and sit on the sofa doing nothing..Haiz..why cant she help out abit?

After everything went to eat dinner with Gugu, Er jie and Cosmas kor..Cosmas kor drove us to chomp chomp and eat..Erm..the food there quite delicious~ Haha..next time i will be going there and eat..

Reach home, after bathe and preparing to have my dota session with nong and cai..But suddenly nong said he was very piss with 1 guy who posed him and create a blog..Means..that guy create a blog using nong photo..and fake everything..using his name to chase after gal and also tok bad things behind his back..This is the fake blog of that guy..http://fated-lifee.blogspot.com..

Ok I think thats all for today ba..Gonna head to bed soon..nite all~

0 comments: