Home~

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just came back from Tamp..Went to meet Jenny and Siquan..We was happily chatting..Been chatting almost everything with them! Woot..so happy..Coz i notice that..I had not been chatting with them for a very long time~ Jenny and Siquan..If u happen to read my blog..I wanna say sorry to both of ya from MIA-ing the past few months..And also thanks for everything that even i went MIA, both of u still treat me as BRO! Love both of u the best!!

Im sad!! Real SAD! Haha..why u nv call me? And after u called me..u asked me other thing! But..Haiz..I wanna tell ya the truth..but i cant! Do u know..I been emo-ing nowaday coz of u!? U dont know!? Damn sianz and tired for keeping the truth in my heart for such a long time~ I wanna look for u~ But i juz dont have the courage to do so!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

LOL..feel like shouting..but i cant..coz im at home..if i shout..sure get myself into trouble..lol~ AHh dont care liao la..Think this coming Wednesday or Thursday gonna go Boat Quay and get myself drunk liao la! Hack care! Oh..think i will be going alone~ Loner FTW!~ FTW = For The Win~ lol~

0 comments: