Sunday Sunday and Sunday

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wow so fast weekend gonna end soon! And tml will be Monday Bluez again! Omg..Tomorrow full day class!!! OMG...I'm gonna suffer again!

Yesterday went to Boat Quay with Ah Zai..Was quite boring because i had been going Boat Quay often nowaday..I think its time to quit..Opps..I tot i said i gonna anti Boat Quay before? Haha..Ya i mean it..i gonna anti Boat Quay! Yesterday when Ah Zai was drunk, he make me quite piss off! Wanna know why? Grr! When he's drunk and was standing right outside the toilet. I asked him to go inside and sit down relax..He like giving me those stupid attitude. Feel like giving him 1 punch and wake up his idea! But ended nope, coz he been treating me drink all this weeks..Haiz..nvm ba..Let it pass..

After that me, Alex, Vicki and Ah Cai went to Wild where Han Ming is working..We went in by back door..Haha at first was quite boring, but ended up quit fun.. And during the meanwhile, i tot i heard Vicki said something to me..But the music was so loud that i cant heard..So i asked again, but she dont wanna tell me after that..But i think i heard wat she said, but not very sure only..Haiz, why she put tatoo on her arm..Not nice..look like ah lian as i know she's not one of the ah lian..Actually yesterday Han Ming jio today go V2, too bad i cant go because tomorrow i need to attend full day lesson..OMG make my life so sad..

So sad that Q Mo went in and sit..During my birthday he still ok ok, and he also helped Alex settle his thingy. But the next day i heard news that he went in to sit for 1 year. His a good leader, brother that can be trust, but too bad.. Haiz..Shit Alex, he tell alot of ppl that i'm a fighter? Oh NOES! I'm not ok!? What if 1 day i kanna aim how? Shit Alex! Haha, i dont think i will kanna aim because been such a good boi pass few months..Also i'm a grown up man, know what to think..Actually i wont fight or create trouble unless people step on my tail or my really really close buddy in trouble..

OK thinks thats all for today..Actually plan to do my assignment now..But now totally no mood..haha..think i go and play awhile xbox before start doing..haha..I'm so lazy!!! WOot

0 comments: