Arlow all! I'm back!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009



Haha..My birthday just pass..Erm..But alot of ppl said i MIA..I know its wrong to MIA..Sorry to those i MIA from..But i got my own reason..Hope ya all understand..

I brought myself a Xbox 360 for my birthday. Lol just wanna make myself happy and thats all. Siquan and Jenny brought me a bag which i really like it very much! Thanks so much!

I'm so boring..Lol i just completed Resident Evil 5! WOot...I completed with Andre...haha we played online..Its a damn fun game! I rate it 5/5! Graphic = good.. Gameplay = good.. Storyline = good.. Love it! lol..Now i'm strangling what to play next.. Opps..till now i still think of playing? I need to start doing my assignment fast now..If not i dont have time to caught up with others..Tomorrow i'm going to school, no lesson for me..but i'm still going because i need to go school and do my assignment..Thinking of going National Library..Haha..See hw ba..I cant do at home..Because if i'm at home..either i'm sleeping or playing Xbox..omg..lol!

Pam pam..U going overseas liao..do take care of urself..Hope when u are back, u still can be able to contact me again, coz i dont know when i'm going to MIA again..

Now i really think real carefully liao..Better stay away from relationship better..Relationship will really cause myself into deep deep trouble..Oh noes..i think tonight will be a boring night for me as i just completed Resident Evil 5..lol..Dont know what to do now..I got 1 more game called Gear or war...but i find it quite boring..lol..I think tomorrow i go and look for a new game for myself ba..Maybe some action RPG games that is fun..

0 comments: