Rain rain go away!

Sunday, March 29, 2009



Oh its raining heavily now! Feel like running out of my house and enjoy the comfortable rain drop that was showering on my body! But i cant because i need to pay attention doing my stupid assignment! Tomorrow i need to show my demo of database to my lecturer and now i still haven start! OMG! Haha..i guess i'm not going to sleep again tonight! Burn Midnight Oil!

Yesterday went to Boat Quay awhile to attend Kerina's birthday. Haha went there for awhile only and took cab home. I notice Boat Quay nowadays getting more and more trouble..Need to stay away from Boat Quay from now onwards..lol! remember i'm a guai kia! And oh ya! I didnt drank a single drop of liquors..Haha its good..because i wanna have my healthty live style back to me once again!

So sad to heard from Ron that his cab wing gonna fly away soon! His the only cab in Singapore that has wing on it! OMG look cool lor! Too bad..Singapore rules so strict..What to do? lol..I took the pic of his cab the last time before he take off the wing..Say bye to your wing..lol~

0 comments: