Finished my presentation for my demo website!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Haha my website! WOot nice?

Woot i finished my presentation yesterday. Was kinda stress at the first place, because i dont know whether i'm leak of anything important before my presentation not. Lucky i only leak 2 function for my website and that are..Ewallet and blog. Lol..Stupid Viart template..they didnt provide me this 2 function at all! I guess i need to hard code the website myself! Hate it!

Yesterday was quite a boring night for me! nothing to do at all! Lol..But actually even ask me to go out yesterday i also dont have any mood..because i'm damn freaking tired yesterday..Guess because i leak of sleep ba..Was rushing my website the whole bloody night before yesterday and cant be able to get to sleep! grr..But still no bad, at least i finished doing my website! Wahaha! So happy!

I notice something! I found that i look more and more like a fool! Ya she did treat me good, but the main problem was..doesnt mean even she treated me very good, she still can did something behind my back? I knew it all along, is just that i just closed 1 of my eye and thats all. I'm getting tired day by day..Dont force me to look for that guy one day..I will if you drive me crazy!

Oh ya today is Kerina's birthday..I dont know whether i'm going? If i go means i need to spend money again! AHh..i wanna to stop myself from spending anymore money on drinks anymore! I dont think worth it! I can rather use all those money to buy myself xbox games or maybe some other useful material! But i already promise her that i will be going today! Ahh..

Was sleeping soundly when early in the morning 7am plus, Vicki called me! Ahaha! asking me..lai we eat breakfast leh! WTH...asked me to travel to Sembawang just to eat breakfast with ya? OMG la! lol..Why not u come Sengkang and eat breakfast with me!? After she hang up, i cant be able to get back to sleep..wanna know why? Because i suddenly cough like crazy..Hope my cough faster go away...

AHh..nothing to do now..feel like playing xbox...but no mood..feel like doing assignment but lazy..lala..haha..dont know la..i think now i see whether got any movie/DVD to watch not..lol..if not i sure gone crazy soon!

0 comments: