Updating~

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Outing from Saturday to Sunday!












OMG i notice i very long didnt update my blog liao. Haha .. Been rotting at home for the past 2 days..OMG i'm damn sianz! I wanna go out shopping, watch movie, clubbing or going to pub have a chill drink! But no choice, this week i need to be guai kia as i been spending quite alot of money last week.

I also dont know why i didnt update my blog for so long since i have nothing to do while rotting at home..erm let me think of some valid reason first~ Haha..First reason i wanna give is, been piggy for the past two days. Second reason is, went to wedding dinner till very late and i'm dead tired to update my blog. Lastly, I'm lazy! Haha!

Also quite emo recently, because feel like giving up something thats quite important to me. Because its impossible for me to carry on. In the end, i might be the one who will get hurt. So i think i better be my ownself again..

Oh did i wrote wat happen during Saturday? Haha..Opps..i guess i didnt update. Actually nothing really happen. Went to Bugis and ate steamboat with Shermaine, Perlyn and Kim..We ate damn alot of prawns but not as much as going Siquan and me. Haha..But only me and Perlyn peel the prawns lor! Haha..after finish our steamboat, 3 of them accompany me to buy 1 jeans. After finish our shopping, we decided to go play pool before heading toward MBar. Was quite fun..And i got 3 logo on my hand, and i name it as Kim's logo. All thanks to her for giving 3 bite logo on my hand! Thank you Kim! Mbar..erm was quite big, but i find it quite boring..maybe because i too use to boat quay or maybe i dont know anyone there. But lucky Kim and Sher was entertaining me =D Haha..

I'm now totally a caveman, haha dont know what is happening outside world. But i think its good to be a caveman to avoid anymore trouble. Haha..But been a caveman is sooooo boring! OMG! I'm gonna upload more photo in my blog so that it wont make my blog so boring~ lol..

0 comments: