3rd day rotting!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Haha today is my 3rd day rotting liao..But i really save alot! Haha without going out and be guai kia staying at home also consider not a bad idea! I save about 100+ bucks now! Haha..and i got enough money to shop this coming Saturday! Woot i cant wait for the day to arrive! But been a caveman was kinda bored! Because nothing to do but to face computer the whole bloody day. =(

Guess what is in my mind right now? Haha..i feel like going to Boat Quay and have a drink! Erm..i think i had been quite a long time nv been to Boat Quay liao..Due to wat? Haha because no one treat me and i dont have money.. =( Wondering how am i suppose to spend my this coming chirstmas? Alone or with friends? I can sense this year my chirstmas will ended sleeping at home. Because up till now, still no planning yet~

Today is Wednesday? OMG so long? I tot today is Thursday! Ahh! I dont know why the feeling of Saturday is getting further and further! Lol..Today nothing to do the whole bloody day, and only play my psp~ So boring~i think i gonna sleep early for tonight!

0 comments: