Updating~ And preparing to welcome 2009!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

On our way to Merchant Court Hotel! Me and my Da Jie!

around 3 days didnt updated my blog, and so now i'm gonna update it now. Started from when ar..erm..

2 days ago...

Went to eat buffer with my family. Erm..Its located at Merchant Court hotel. At first when i arrived there..I saw alot of food, and i'm so hungry during that time. Me and Cosmos, went to take tons of salmon and some clay fish which is also part of the lobster family. In the end, i ate till my stomach so full till i feel like vomiting..Haha..Actaully was quite full at the beginning, but after i know the price for per head will cost me around 50+ bucks, i keep forcing myself to eat. Haha..But the food there not really very impressive. I can say SO SO only. The most i only give the buffer dinner a 6/10 rating.

Yesterday..

Was rotting at home the whole afternoon, until Sihui called me and telling me she broke off with her bf. I was like..Huh? So fast? So i meet Ah cai and Sihui at AMK. While waiting for Xue Ping to arrive, we went to play billiard. Oh ya..Before playing billiard, guess what happen to Ah Cai? LOL!!! He was caught smoking illegal cig! Lol..and he was fine 500 bucks! Poor thing am i right? LOL..So after that we went to play billiard and get to know Ah gal. Oh btw Ah Gal is a boy. Haha..After Xue Ping arrived, we went to buy ticket. We went to watch "Bed Time Story". It was quite nice~! Its worth to watch. After movie, we all trying to think where we going later. And i force Alex down to accompany me. Haha..At first, we really non-where to go so we went to the S-11 for some supper. When we reached, we saw Ah Gal and Monster. After chit chat for sometime, we all decided to go Ah Gal 's house. His house got 2 bottle of Martell to drink..Haha..At first i was like..erm..abit boring. But end up quite fun! LOL..was chatting and playing all the way! And as for Ah Cai and Sihui..haha both of them was hugging each another..omg..lol!

AS for today..

Sleep the whole bloody day! Haha

0 comments: