Farewell Christmas! Welcome New Year!

Friday, December 26, 2008





Yesterday was Christmas day the happy occasion and today is back to normal day once again. Today i'm going to rot at home again! Haha..Actually i feel like playing Romance Of The Three Kingdom 10. Last time, i hate playing that game because i really dont understand how to play, maybe last time i'm brainless. Haha..but after saw the game in Youtube, my first impression for the game is..WOW look fun! Lol..i love to see tons of ppl fighting each and other..Haha, am i bian tai?

Yesterday went to boat quay with Pearlyn and her friend. Was damn paiseh because her friend treat me drink. But i will alway remember she treated me and of course i gonna treat her too once i got money! While i'm smoking outside Whiskey bar, i saw Ah cai..haha..Ah cai pull me to 12 element and saw Qmo and toh kia over there. Was running 2 pub all the while..lol..From Whiskey bar to 12 element bar..

I wont be going to Whiskey bar anymore..yesterday was my last time going there. Firstly, the waitress was so lazy. Our green tea and plain water they nv refill unless i told them to refill. Ice melt and they didnt change. If not wrong, they insert other table's song. Was quite dulanz!

Haha..did i mention that i'm going to rot tonight just now? Few mins ago, Jeff gave me a call and said he very sianz. So i told him to give Jenny a call..If got any other place to go den give me a call ba..lol will update

0 comments: