Love?

Sunday, November 2, 2008




When life had dried my spirit parched away the sparkle in my eyes,you gave me tears,that my dreams might drink again,and their roots might reach outseeking new gardens in my heart, you gave me the few drops to listen on the tender shoots

When I was fearful,frozen and alone inside of myself,you gave me tears,to melt the ice around my heart,and wash away the terror, that I could see I had nothing to fear with you standing by my side so gentle and so strong

When I ran up against some long forgotten pain,you gave me tears, and a shoulder to dry them on.You let me know it was ok and my pain would make me a stronger woman one day with your love to take me there.

When doubts about our love pulled me away from you,you gave me tears, flowing from your own eyes just to let me know I was wrong.With those special tears you told me Our love was forever and at your side is where I belong

0 comments: