Choing-ing for my stupid assignment!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MMmm..Yesterday i had a wonderful evening, because was having dinner with a friend of mine who MIA for 2 years plus! And also my first time haven dinner with her. 3 years ago, hardly take to her on msn, because keep saying " sorry i gtg later bf dont like or sorry i gtg..i need to eat my chocolate (excuses)". I alway remember asking for her phone no in the msn, guess what she repied? She said " Sorry i cant give u my phone no because my bf dont like me to give away my phone no to other guys, but nvm ma..we still can chat on the msn". Haha..was thinking at the first place..mmm ya ba..still can chat on the msn, but how i know after few days she said.."Sorry guys, i wont be using msn anymore, if u wanna look for me, can private msg me in the friendster". I was like..huh WTH.."clap clap".. we didnt really contact each other for the next 2 years plus, den 1 weekday evening, while i'm smoking with Siquan outside Bugis's MOS burger i saw a gal super familiar and both of us was staring at each other (we didnt meet before in real life but only showing photo) . Suddenly she asked " You are Alan? Am i right? I'm cherish (dont know whether i spell it correctly not)." The first reaction i react was..nodding my head and say " Ya i remember..and where u heading to?". Haha..stun right?! A gal whom i nv meet before for 3 years and we still can recognise each other. Abit ps, because first time meet u, and i'm late for 15 mins! OMG is this what gentleman should do!? Both of us was complaining hungry before we met by using sms-ing each other. But..ended up we cant finish the dishes that we ordered earlier. Was chattng happily with her, sharing problems and also SUAN-ING each other. Time flies damn fast, been stuck in the restaurant for 3 hours. And its time to say bye bye..actually i wanna fetch her till her house downstair de..but ended up no because later she find me fan how ar? Haha..i'm not a guy who like to fan gals de lor..Actually still gt alot of things to tok but i know she's very tired and need a rest thats why ended up she going home while i head towards Sembawang! A sad place to mention.

I went to Sembawang is to meet Kenneth...We was talking cock till Si Hui and Alex arrive. Actually nothing to do much..Chit chatting all night long..Went to bed after i smsed the MIA for 2 years plus gal..haha..

Woke up at around 1.30pm today..and we went to AMK..haiz..nothing much to mention..kinda lazy..Still quite lazy for my assignment..but no choice..i need to do! The xiaoming's master lor..DO ur assignment la! haha..wondering tml what time lesson..haha..

0 comments: