High + Drunk = hangover

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ahh the feeling of hangover was sucky..Been drinking quite alot for this 2 days. Thats why i didnt blog..haha..

During friday..

Was asking all my little bro pei me go drink. Was damn fun during that day. At around 11pm + My sis suddenly called me ask me whether she can tag along not? I said..why not..u are my sis leh..That was the first time i drank with her in the pub. Was quite fun..But quite disappointed in myself coz in the end we went to Martin to continues with our drinking. Mm nothing happen at the first place, but hor..after i finish a bottle of E-thirty three from a unknown lady, i vomit all out! Ok vomit is nothing, but was vomiting in the pub which i nv done it before. Was so ps till i wanna get out of the place as fast as possible! Ahh..PSPS...!

During Saturday..

Yesterday i'm was staying at home watching show de..Den during 12am plus..Jason suddenly called me and asked me to go to pub. I told him straight away that i dont have money coz been paying alot for the drinks nowaday liao. And guess wat he said? He say..Nvm la..i treat u! I jump up of my comfortable bed and change..haha..He treated me 1 bottle of Martell.. We drank till 6 plus in the morning and he drove me home with his that kind of drunk drunk pattern. Haha..

Today..

Actually nothing really happen, is juz that i woke up during the sun setting and the moon rising..haha..den mm..watching show the whole bloody day..later i need to go amk and find Alex they all to settle something.

0 comments: