Helping a friend of mine~

Friday, October 17, 2008

Mmm 2 days didnt blog? Haha not because i'm lazy, its because i'm helping a friend of mine~ Yesterday after my lesson, i straight away went to Kelvin's house to do my assignment. At first both of us was very stress because we dont really know what to do for our assignment..but after sometime of discussion between he and me, i find it very easy. I just need to draw some use case diagram and real picture, after that i just need to find the different between both of them and also comment each diagram i had drew. Easy right? haha..I think give me 2 days..i will be able to finish it within 2 days.

After that i went to Chen Soon's house..he's a long long friend of mine. Know him since i'm secondary 1. Haha and somemore same classmate. He called me yesterday and asked me to help him finish his assignment, so i decided to help him for free lor. At the first place i tot only help a small section of his assignment, coz he told me it was about IT (information Technology). So i agree. After that i went to his house, OMG damn long nv go to his house. I think the very last time i went was when i'm 15 year old. Abit ps when i reach his house, coz all his family was there..haha btw i'm a shy boy ok!? After i look at the assignment, i find it very easy so i decided to help him, but after i finish reading the marking skin..I found the previous report he had done was totally wrong..so i decided to help him redo all over again. That is why i didnt blog yesterday..was helping him till 2 to 3am..haha

Juz now i went to? Haha you guess? Bugis..ya bugis again..haha went there with Siquan..actually nothing much also, just chit chatting with him and Jenny. After that went home, no special outing also..haha..er..ok i go and watch some show..see ya all again..and remember..MISS ME! haha

0 comments: