Super Tired

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Me and Honey (Birthday Gal)



I juz woke up not long ago..actually still can sleep awhile more, but Ah lian woke me up juz now..haha..

Did not sleep well this past 2 days because during Thursday was Van's birthday so went to chalet..and guess what am i doing i the chalet? Haha i'm doing my homework!

Yesterday..Honey wanna celebrate her advance birthday and invite me to St James..We went to Power House, Gallary Pub and 1 more disco pub..Kinda fun yesterday..was dancing the whole nite. After we moved to another disco pub..guess who i saw? Zhi Cong! haha..WTH are u doing here i asked..Singapore so small ar..go where also can see u..

After our dancing session..we went to eat our breakfast at the mac nearby..went with Patrick, Noel, Honey, Patrick's sister, Honey's bf and also 1 more gal..forget her name liao..i ate 1 big breakfast with addition egg and 1 more burger..omg! i'm soooo fat! Need to go for diet le..if not i will get myself into trouble..

Yesterday i really enjoy myself..but after all the dancing..my leg damn tired..haha!

0 comments: