Basketball Day!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

haha finally got a chance to wear my basketball shoes!

Woot i juz reach home not long ago..Just now played basketball at Sengkang CC..So long nv play basketball, i felt my skill getting lousy and lousy liao. But damn song lor, play till very happy, but juz now play till half..den my leg cannot take it anymore then happen to leg cramp awhile. Been playing from 7 to 10pm after that me, weijian, ben and huanda went to hougang plaza there and eat. So long never meet weijian liao, mm i think around 3 years ba, he still the same who like to disturb other people..oh ya Kumar also got go and play basketball with we all guys also..Haha, almost forget about him.


Just finish bathing, feel so refreshing now..haha..or ya i meeting weijian they all for a dota session also..so now i need to install back my warcraft 3..think will blog later ba..bye~

0 comments: