A Shot At Love 2 With Tila Tequila

Sunday, August 17, 2008




I'm watching A Shot At Love 2 With Tila Tequila..This show was interesting but wondering whether the story was truth or fake..Its about a rich girl looking for love..either from guys or girls..




Girls and guys was quarreling and fighting over the competition..please..what for so serious? Cant you see Tila was kissing all the boys and girls?I dont think she is serious over the relationship..and somemore i dont think she can find love using that method, that was petty crazy..But Tila was hot! She's damn hot! Her body..omg! Btw her picture was the one on the right..She's hot am i right?



Just now went to ate my dinner with my family..that was awesome..i love the crab noodle and the sweet and sour poke! Quite sometime didnt eat with my family..




Now i'm downloading Datxer..Lets hope this game is fun..

0 comments: