Monday Blue

Monday, August 18, 2008

Woodate..Drive Away!


Today was boring..Feel so sleepy in school..When Barry was teaching us about the AOA formula..i was like..omfg...sooo hard and confuse...need to study real freaking hard back home..


After school, i went to have my dinner with Andre and Joey this 2 ex school mate of mine..haha..We went to eat KFC..3 of us ordered 2 piece chicken meal upsize..den suddenly Joey said..i think KFC didnt feed the chicken today..I was like..HUH? what the hell are u talking about? After that i notice..Joey's chicken was sooo small .. after saw Joey's meal..i laugh damn loud and say..WOW...haha..


I juz finished downloading a MP3 song "Keep driving by woodale". I like this song sia..So meaningful..I'm gonna go and search for more nice song liao..Been listening to R and B and techno nowaday till damn sianz...


After searching for my new song..i'm going to try out my proposal again..Still trying to figure how to do it..

0 comments: