~_~ Tired Day Today ~_~

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Today i'm so tired! In school i'm so sleepy~ Maybe because of yesterday night ba, after finish chatting with Amanda on the phone i try to sleep, but end up i cough the whole bloody night. When i woke up this morning, omg..my throat hurt so much. Been sick for almost 3 days liao..wondering when den i recover..haiz..

Back in school...i dont know what the hell the lecturer was teaching~ Maybe due to my daydreaming ba.

Tomorrow i need to go to my uncle's funeral, actually i hate my uncle (my grandmother 2rd son in law) very much, but after received called from my grandmother about this news i was quite shocked. Even how much i hate him, he is still my uncle so i need to pay my respect to him tomorrow.

I want to buy cap! i buai tahan my gold hair liao! Alot of ppl keep saying i'm ah beng! Haha, i wanna buy a cap to cover up my stupid gold hair~

Ok..time for me to play dota now~ wee~

0 comments: