Sianz Night After School

Monday, July 28, 2008



Haha so long never blog liao, dont know suddenly i start to touch blog again? Maybe due to my stress in school and new environment to live ba. I've been living in Aljunied for so many years, suddenly i moved to Sengkang everything start to change. Firstly, i have change to a quiet person not like last time that talkative guy anymore. Secondly, no longer out going like last time, been staying at home all days after school. Lastly, dont wanna make any new friends.

Today after school, i went to bugis with joey and minoo. Actually i went bugis to buy some comic de..but when i reach kinokuniya i found out that i only brought 10 bucks to school today! i place all my money in the drawer, omg and i wanna buy 2 comics at the same time. I got a tough decision because if i brought the comics i wont be able to eat my dinner..if i want to eat my dinner i can only buy 1 comics! Haha, finally i decide to buy 2 comics and give up my dinner (i know i'm stupid). But after i brought my comics, i notice that my house still got some leftover food to eat! i decide to rush home and eat but kinda bad if i throw joey and minoo at bugis while i'm going home and eat. So i pei joey go and eat! OMG joey was eating in front of me while my stomach was empty! After 30 mins i saw my bro and sis walking towards us~ haha Singapore so small de, i alway saw him wherever i go~

Finally i've reach home. The first time i did was opening the refrigerator and prepare to warm the food up, but i found out that, the food already spoil!!!! Was very sad at the first place, but my sister suddenly suggest to call KFC deliver~ Haha if not i'm going to go empty stomach the whole nite liao~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing