I'm Back!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Wah been months since i last blog! Haha..Maybe because this few days, i'm busy over my work and also play! Been drinking damn alot recently but i think i'm gonna stop soon..Erm not say stop, but to drink less!


Work

Was damn busy..tons of project to do..In the office, i look like a idiot doing tons of project with less pay! SO angry la!

Friendship

Was so happy to have all my brother and sister with me now..I will not neglect this brother and sister of mine! I promise..

Relationship

Kinda stable nowadays..No longer the emo Alan like last time..There are times when both of us quarrel, but i was in blame for all cause because i never keep my promise to her. I promise her that i will never ever let her hand off..Gal..believe me hao ma? Now in my eye i wont have any other women if they are not you. Unless the girl is pretty den i see see look look awhile shouldn't be any problem right?

Gal...

I love you..I promise there will be no lies from me again...

0 comments: