wahoo..

Tuesday, October 13, 2009




Ok first of all..Nong! Happy birthday! Hope u enjoy ur birthday this year! Haha i know i abit too late..but leh, after ur birthday i was abit sick tat is why now den i blog. +D


We went to Speed (Boat Quay) and celebrate Nong's birthday. Actually did enjoy at Nong's birthday but also emo at the same time. I never show it up because i dont wanna spoil all the people's mood. After tat..same old thing happen..went to riverside alone again. Haha..Lucky during that day, nothing happen at boat quay..Haha..

Yesterday was quite a happy day for me..haha..secret for been happy..but i did enjoy myself la..Haha..cook coke chicken..watch drama..i know it may sound normal..but for me..kinda happy..

Juz now i had a weird dream. Guess wat did i dream of? OMG..in my dream..suddenly got tons of police knocking on my door. Den i saw Terrence was with them. The police asked me out and wanna question me. The first question they ask..Did u go to AMK this few days? Are u ast? LOL! I was like blur blur la! Den kanna handcraft up the van..WTH this kind of dream..OMG..

OMG..keep coughing! Damn it la!

Later need to go and have my haircut..This time no more ah beng hairstyle. Because i need to look for decent job soon and need to have a decent haircut. Bye to my long hair.. and bye to my dye hair =(

0 comments: