Move on with my life!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009


I'm a cheerful guy! I'm a happy guy! I believe i am! Yes i believe in myself that i'm happy and cheerful! I must be proud of myself! Yes I am!


Went to jog just now, but only jog awhile because my leg was damn pain. Maybe due to nv wear my sport shoes for very long time and it hurts me. Today i didnt get to go library. Wanna know why? All thanks to my brother Nong! Haha..he said he was at Sengkang so i rush back home right after to school juz to look for him. I know it may sound gay..but i very long time never meet this little bro of mine! Worth it ba! Haha..Since i cannot jog this few days, i think im going to do some sit up and replacing it.

Missing someone really suck alot! I really hate this kind of feeling! Haha..I tried to avoided the stupid feeling but it still return it back to me after a short while. Guess i need to calm down for a few days before i can stand up once again? Maybe? Haha!

Just now Nong said 1 sentence to me in msn.."You will find your true love soon!." I was wondering..Soon? How soon? 1 year? 2 years? I been finding it for years! Since i broke off with RuHui, i totally cant find any true love ANYMORE! Do i still need to flirt few more years more?! I really kinda sick of this kind of life! Flirt...flirt and flirt! I wanna stop drinking! But whenever i think of something else..i need drink to control my stupid emo..Ya i know it is rubbish to said drink can control emotional thingy. But one thing can be true abt drinking is..When i drunk..i no need to think so much! =D

Angel: ALAN WAKE UP PLEASE!
Devil: Alan..dont wake up so early..juz carry on with ur flirting life..it can cure ur everything!

LOL..i know i very bo liao..haha..BO LIAO!

0 comments: