OMG pain pain and pain!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OMG i juz wake up from my dream! Guess what am i doing this whole morning!? Guess correctly? I was playing basketball with Jeff and Siquan! OMG damn tired sia! But was kinda fun..But why out of sudden we decided to play basketball in the morning...? Haha will gonna tell u the reason later..

Yesterday i was planning to stay at home and relax..Den suddenly Jenny called me and asked me to go boat quay, of course i rejected her due to running out of cash! Haha..But she still forced me to go(i dont know why she got the power to ask every people surround her to go whenever the people dont feel like going sia..u all can give it a try next time and test her power! haha)..So i went to boat quay..When i reach there, i saw Jeff and his gf..Omg..me single again while there are 2 couple! SO sianz and emo..But i went to boat quay also nothing to do~Haiz..drank less den 5 cups of beer..After that went to play lan..haha play L4D expert mode..the last part was so hard la! Keep dying..Been trying to complete it..but fail! Spent around 2 hours at the last part! OMG! After lan, we decided to play basketball near my house because only my house got basketball~ Haha..We decided to play any 3 on 3 match during end of the years..so now trying to train back our basketball skill! Haha..We played from 7am to 11am! That is the mean reason why my body hurts so much now! Haiz....OK time to burn my iso file and try to install window 7 in my other comp and test! See ya!

0 comments: