OMG Im sick!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009


OMG im sick since yesterday morning. Was so damn xingu la! Yesterday morning when i woke up, i was like..omg..my whole body was so tired and pain, keep coughing non-stop and felt very very cold! But no choice, i still need to go to school..I already set myself a target! Muz get at least a credit for this semester!


When the time strike 4pm, the class end! WOot..finally! But before that i already asked Siquan to meet me at bugis around 4.30pm as i need to wait till 7 plus to go boat quay and pass Kelvin the money that i suppose to passed him yesterday. Since the time was still early and Siquan haven arrived, so i decided to walk from city hall to bugis alone.

When reaching bugis, suddenly i received a msg..and it was from Peggy~ She asked me where am i, i was like blur blur and replied her that im at bugis lor..But suddenly i remember that she studying at bugis area! The first thing in my mind was..YEs la! Got ppl to pei me while waiting for Siquan! But when she replied me, i was like sianz 1/2 because she said she was at china town! Damn..

After Siquan arrived, Peggy also arrived. So we shop and walk around bugis area until Zhu Kai came..We went to eat blar blar..den Peggy need to go home and change..because she need to work yesterday nite..So me, Siquan and Zhu Kai went to play counterstrike for an hour den slowly walk to boat quay..

Was very sick during that time, but no choice still need to go and look for Kelvin. Reached there around 10pm, and i tot Zhu Kai they all only order a jug of beer, but ended up they ordered 1 tower! OMG..Oh ya also saw Jeff over there..After finish drinking, me and Siquan faster rush to the bus stop and check whether got any last bus for us, but lucky enough..lol..Reach home around 12 plus..after awhile more..I cannot take it anymore..i went to sleep..I tot today i wake up i will feel much better, but ended up..still very sick..omg! And now i have running nose! AH..Freak..I gonna go rest awhile liao..bb

Lastly a zhi lian pic of myself! haha!~!!

0 comments: