Erm..started to recover from my sickness!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is the state whereby im high + sick! haha

On my way home from boat quay yesterday with the sickness + abit of drunk, juz abit only






Yesterday was very sick..Too weak to do anything..But guess ended up where i went? Erm..If let Kim know..she sure scold me! Haha..Yesterday suddenly went to boat quay, went to drink 2 tower of beers. Oh did i said went with who? With Siquan, Jeff and Yiting. Quite enjoy yesterday, cause nothing happen..and i saw tons of my friends who was from Lion Dance last time. By the time i reach home, the time was..Erm..6 plus? Kim dont scold me once u saw this blog! Haha..

I just finish watching 仙剑奇侠传. Wow the drama was so damn nice lor! But the ending quite sad! i rate it 4/5! Those guys who enjoy watching love, fighting drama..Why not try watch this drama? Haha..

I just found some photo that was taken quite long ago..haha..Today i'm gonna upload quite a number of photo ba~

Oh ya! Yesterday im damn freaking piss off with 1 gal! OMG! Wanna know why? Yesterday was smoking outside Martain Entertainment with Siquan and Stracy oh ya still got 1 more gal who i dont know de. I suddenly ask Stracy...

Me: hey Stracy..Vico got work today?
Stracy: No ah..why?
Stranger gal: So wat even Vico didnt come to work?
Me: No ah..just asking ma..coz she was my jie wat..
Stranger gal: Ohh...means if Vico didnt work today u wont come and support Martain ah?
Me: Huh? I didnt said that ah..And somemore even Vico work, she also not working at Martain..She work Whiskey leh..So no link leh..
Stranger gal: Bo liao..Den ask for wat?
Me: Cannot ask?

Den after that i super piss and walk away~ OMG..Damn freak up! I tok to Stracy also non of her bloody business la! Lucky she's a gal! Grr..Maybe coz she's a gal make me more piss off! Cant do anything! AHHH!!! Oh ya later maybe going to play basketball at Aljunied 108..Woot damn long didnt play over there..lol..Ok la..think gonna rest awhile before i head out!

0 comments: