Unlucky day!

Monday, June 22, 2009

OMG i dont know what happen to my modem siao siao liao..I also dont know what actually happen. I can be able to recieved signal but cannot sent the signal..WTH! And now im using my mobile broadband. Screw that man..

Today been rotting at home the whole day..Play dota and sufing the net..Nothing to do also..Tomorrow Alex gonna reservice le, wondering he can cope up with all those physical training..Haha..

I feel like drinking again..Damn it..Haha..Oh ya today i didnt smoke for the whole bloody day! OMG im so proud of myself! Now Ah nong went to sleep liao, and after i finish fixing my modem, i also dont know wat to do..Watch movie? Oh ya when tok abt movie, yesterday i just finished download a movie called "Coming Soon"..omg..the movie quite scary de sia..

Tomorrow i also dont know what am i going to do again? Guess i will stay at home the whole day and save money..den Friday go Boat quay and drink! WOot good idea am i right? My room getting messy, tomorrow its time for me to pack my room liao..Erm..why not i pack now as i got nothing better to do? Haha why am i so stupid..ya pack now! Ok guys..time to pack my room..bye!

0 comments: