Notice

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Now then i notice something..People may willing to help his/her partner to be happy, sad and stay alive no matter what happen. As for me, I willing to help u be happy, sad or even stay alive even without u. But deep in my heart, i wish i would be able to sit beside u and watch the sunset/sunrise, to quarrel with u, to accompany u when u feel lonely and everything that we can do under the big blue sky or even dark black sky. Even when we quarrel everyday, its ok..I just wish to see u everyday. Even u sit there and doing nothing, i also willing to accompany you all the way because i still can get to see you..and..i wont disappear right in front of you..Because im strong..Strong like a tree..even one day when the tree fallen, dont worry..I'll still stand in front of you protecting you..Forever..

0 comments: