EXam

Monday, November 24, 2008

Exam is getting nearer and nearer. OMG, and my stress is getting higher and higher. Had been emo-ing the pass few days. Dont really know what actually happen to me. Why am i so emo? The emo was totally different from last time, i dont know what kind of emo it is..but the emo was something that will sour my heart. I need to figure out what kind of emo that i'm facing now, if not i will be very xingu. I wanna to buy car! I cant wait to get myself a car! Lancer or Mazda, which car should i buy? Can anyone help me to choose? This few day i'm so tired, whenever i saw my bed i will automatic throw myself on the bed and sleep.

So long didnt went to boat quay, i miss boat quay~ Haha..So long didnt drink liao, and also very long didnt go club. My sister birthday gonna arrive soon, i dont know what should i buy for her? Treat her 1 bottle of martel or treat her 1 bottle of coke? Lol! OMG this coming Sat was my exam date..so scare! May god bless me!

0 comments: