I'm Back~

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yesterday I nv blog because i went out in the middle of the night. Haha..during Friday, i went to pub at around 1am..Me, Siquan and Jenny drank 1 bottle of Martell and 2 jug of beer. But we dont know why leh, still not enough drink! But we muz really control ourselve sia, if not we gonna spend quite a sum of money on the stupid drink. Actually quite happy de, den suddenly appear a young dude. I dont know who the hell he is, suddenly he asked me do i know Ah Zi? But i told him i dont know..He keep asking me non-stop that i know Ah Zi~ I told him, i think u drunk liao ba. Suddenly he took out a 10 dollar bucks from his wallet and pass it to me, asking me to buy ciggi for him. I was like..huh, i dont know who the hell are u and yet u dare to ask me buy ciggi for ya? I juz asked him, Hey dude how old are u? He reply..I'm 18..I told him straight away in his face, tell him that i dont buy ciggi for other! And during that time Siquan nearly smack him, but heng coz i stop him from doing so (haha my chance to stop ppl from fighting! Finally).

Yesterday i'm bored the whole day, den during 11 plus Siquan suddenly asked me whether i'm going out. I told him nope coz its already middle of the night liao. Siquan suggest that we go lanshop that located near my house (Hougang Plaza). End up we spent our whole night playing lan~ Haha..Ok time to relax or watch some show..bye~

0 comments: