Another day had pass

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another Holiday had pass, haiz..today my day super boring! Nothing to do at all! Been sleeping the whole bloody day! But got news really shock me just now. I received a call from Siquan and he said:

Siquan: Hey bro sorry today we cannot go eat our lunch together, but me and Jenny got our reason.
Me: Haha, i know the reason so its ok..
Siquan: Huh? U know the reason?
Me: Ya..i tot yesterday after clubbing u, Jenny and Donut decided to go gambling? That is the reason am i right?
Siquan: No la, do u know Jenny got car accident?
Me: WHAT!?!?!?! How and why now den tell me? Hws she? Serious? In Hosital now?
Siquan: Dont worry, its juz a minor injury.
Me: What happen sia? How come Jenny got car accident?
Siquan: haha its because she alight the cab before the cab stopped and she fall down on the road, after that the cab's tire went over her leg~
Me: OMG you call this minor?
Siquan: Ya quite minor because i brought her to the hospital for a X-tray and it show that Jenny's leg is fine and only abit swollen.
Me: OMG, why she's so clumsy de..
Siquan: haha ya..

So this is the news that shocked me just now..Tomorrow i gonna go Aljunied and pay Jenny a visit. Ah sianz, just woke up from my sleep, and now i cant sleep again..feel so awake..damnit..What to do now!?

0 comments: