Ahh..Assignment cannot be extend..sianz..

Tuesday, October 21, 2008


I got 3 assignments to finish now..but i'm scare that i dont have time to finish it. And the worst answer i heard was..we cant extend our assignment due date..DIE! I think i need around 1 week for each assignment...Why university so hard! OMG..STRESS and very STRESS now! Tomorrow when i'm in school, i'm not going to do nothing and chop chop finish off my assignment. The early i had done the more relax i can be able to get!

I haven prepare for for incoming exam too..die..The lecturer really very black hearted, they want us to study the thick books that we have. Crazy? I think i'm going crazy soon..real soon~ Feel like giving up studying..haiz..i cant wait to work..Work can earn $$ also dont need to be so stress..haha..

OK..JIA YOU for my assignment now..gonna start doing again..Whoever need to find me..try not to msn me..call my hp..thanks.. 98008401..

0 comments: