Ahh FXXK UP day!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Super piss off with myself now! I dont know what happen to me nowaday! Know what? I lost my Ipod! Fuck! 2 days ago i nearly lost my hp and now i totally lost my Ipod! Really damn piss off! Ahh! I only notice when i'm reaching home! Super no mood lor! Starting i keep checking my pocket and see whether i drop anything or leave anything behind but end up i still lost it when going home! I put it at the Mac's table at bugis! All the while i tot i put it in my pocket, but how i know i place it on the table! Ahh..so sad..i got alot of stuff in it..Software, drama, movie etc..Super sad lor! And i cant go to school without my Ipod de! Ahh! WTF lor..Actually wanna write abt the movie i watch today de, end up i totally no mood to type or write..Haiz!!! SIANZ!!!

0 comments: