Yay New Series Of My Fav Comic

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Juz now went to eat dinner with Siquan and Jenny..Was eating in the chinese restaurant..Damn today i ate alot of prawns..Dont know why just now i saw all the prawns i'm super high..keep ordering prawn..We ate all kind of prawns that they have..haha..



After that i wanna go to bugis and look out for any new comics to buy..When i reach Kinokuniya..I saw 1 comics that really caught my attention..Its was my fav comics! And the new series release! I was so damn happy so i rush to grab it, suddenly the security guard stop me and she tot i'm playing catching with my friend..i was like..oh..wtf..how to play catching while i'm alone! And i stared at the security guard and tell her..you crazy? You want me to play catching with who? With my shadow ar? Stupid..den i walk away..WOot i'm so cool! haha..


Above was the comic that i have been waiting!

0 comments: