Installation Complete!

Thursday, August 14, 2008


I juz install those necessary software that i require into my new lappy liao..haha now i only sort software that require for the school..


Currently i'm downloading my psp games..haha..


Tomorrow i'm going to Ru Hui's house to collect al my comics liao..Kinda long time never go to her house liao, abit stress..haha..But lucky i'm going with my bro..After collecting all my comics i also dont know go where..maybe g and catch some movie ba..Tomorrow i got feel for going to pub leh..but no $$ to go..sad..


Guess what am i doing now? Haahaa..i'm counting money! So song to have tons of money with me around..and the smell of money was soooo nice..I dont mind counting money forever...haha


Sianz my classmate still haven sent me the template for project proposal..Without the template i cannot do anything sia..Tml i need to get the template from him personally liao..if not later he forget again..


Oh ya..juz now minoo called me again..guess why he call me again? Because of that china guy who snatch his gf away de lor..He saw him at bugis and wanna beat him up..but he called me and asked me to go bugis with him juz to whack that guy... Hello Minoo..not i dont wana help..but i juz reach home not long ago from city hall..and now u wanna me to go back to bugis juz to whack that guy? And by the way..i tot i say this is between u and that china guy problem liao what..if u scare coz he got friend..den let it be lor...dont find trouble lor..if u really piss off..u should juz go there and beat that guy up without saying anything...


Mmmm..what am i going to do now liao leh? Watch movie? I cant sleep liao coz i juz woke up from my sleep only..haiz...see hw ba


0 comments: