Haha Its me again!

Friday, August 8, 2008


(Messy right? The picture above is my table full of CDs and wire.)

Now i'm still at home means tonight i never go boat quay or any other pub liao..will be at home all night long..

Tomorrow is the National Day..haha..Dont know whether i'm going out or not..Maybe yes or maybe nope..

Ah lian jio me out tomorrow..wanna me to watch the firework with her..actually abit want to go..but at the same time also dont feel like going..Kinda lazy sia..Very far away from my house also..If midnight cab..omg i'm gonna broke again..haha. See how ba..maybe not going liao..

Dulanz i juz finish downloaded Patapon (PSP game) .. end up cannot play! I find the game quite interesting de. I wanna try sia..but hor...they dont allow me to try...keep stuck at the loading page..haiz..Now trying to download new games..but hor...very slow leh..

Wow my room is so messy now..Everytime i busy over certain thing..My table alway messy de..for example exam time..my table full of books, assignment time..my lappy's desktop full of icon and now repairing my friend's lappy..my table full of CDs and wire...haha..Think gonna tidy it up later liao..

Ahh dont know do wat now..nothing to do at all leh! Boring!

0 comments: