First Time~

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Woot...its 5.25am now...I juz came back from outside..Omg..damn tired today

The first reason for being tired was..Juz now free market at Tangin Mall with my bro and sis..Damn tired lor..I tried to sell away all my comics for 50cent each! Haha..Cheap right? Actually kinda hearth broke coz i brought it for $5 and i sold it for 50cent..

I'm super tired liao sia..coz yesterday i didnt sleep well..i think only slept for 3 to 4hours ba..coz been busy packing and sorting all the comics for the free market..

As for today..Siquan told me that he only earn abit..i feel sad for him sia..at the same time i also feel sad for myself as all my fav comics gone to other stranger's hand..Haiz..no choice my family dont allow me to keep any more comics liao..

OK ba..i go and ZZZ liao...will blog again tomorrow...

0 comments: